Sunday, August 3, 2008

My experience of being a UiTM student for 1 month

My experience of being a UiTM student for approximately one month is so confusing. Why? Well, i tell you why. First of all, i find it hard (untill now) to communicate with some people here in UiTM Dungun because majority of the students here is from East Coast and I am from West Coast. So you can understand how I felt right? I know some people from my place understand the slang, not me though!
I remember my first day here, i felt so excited because I managed to find new friends but on the same time it made my head spinning! I cannot catched up with their slang! You know what, the funny thing was some of them also did not understand what i was talking about..you know, like a duck talking to a chicken! They said i talked too fast..well..no comment..;p

My first day staying in 'my second home', that is college Redang, i felt really uncomfortable. I could not stand the heat in the room, i could not accept the fact that i have to share the WASH ROOM with more than 20 girls at the same time..but now (heheh..), i can accept it..because it is a reality, and i must learn how to adapt with a new place..Talking about walking to the class, oh my..i cannot accept this! I wish i have a car, then i don't have to walk under the hot sun.
I know you will think i was facing a bad experience.. but behind all these things, i think i had manage to find my inner self. I can now manage to survive alone, without my parent's help.
I think i have wrote enough about my experience here..i have to stop typing now...since i came to cyber cafe with a bicycle and it's going to rain, i'm better off now..auf wedersehein to you readers!

2 comments:

Nur Syazwani said...

You mean you can't understand their dialects?You'll get use to that :) I guess you've never been to a boarding school before this. Since you find you're now better compared to your first time here, I'm glad to know that you can stand on your own feet. Common girl, walking to class can make you fit..Consider that as if you're exercising..It's good for your health, right! Wish you're as active as the way you're in your blog in my class. Take care ya!

..smile.. said...

Fiffa...I'm still waiting about your experience celebrate Hari Raya this year... =)