Thursday, September 3, 2009

Belligerent (juz a random fan fic!! sorry for the profanities)

Belligerent

Ches: Mike, I’m hungry.
Mike: Do I look like a f* chef to you? Go and get it yourself, lazy a*.
Ches: Whoa, you sounded like my grandma.
Mike: Huh? Your grandma said those profanity s* when she was still alive?
Ches: Sort of… She was once this crazy old woman. Man I miss her. So, still
minding of getting me some food? *angelic face*
Mike: FINE. *walking towards the table and grab some snack* Sheez, so not
matured!
Ches: I love you dude! Looks like Anna is going’ to have a new contender.
Mike: Urgh. Shut the f* up. Digusting! Look at Brad, even him behaving like a
grown up. Although at times behaving like 3-year old kiddo.
Brad: *laughing sarcastically* Ha-ha... I felt very, ‘honoured’...
Phi: You can say that again Mike!
Brad: How could you Phi! Hey, don’t use me as part of your speech ok Mike? I’m like, innocent here.
Mike: Hey, I need to use you as part of my commencement speech. You should feel
pleased coz I’m goin to do it in Pasadena Art College?
Brad: O_o
Joe: *comes out from nowhere* Hey guys, we’ll continue making our New Divide
tomorrow morning at the studio. And yeah, Phi, you are going to have

an interview with Derek that evening.
Ches: Joe, why are you always like, some perfect guy who comes out from nowhere

and all of the sudden like, giving us instructions and s* and tell us

off what to do?
*Everyone is staring blankly at Chester**Silent moment*
Joe: Err, I don’t get it. Could you repeat?
Ches: No, wait. I don’t get it either. *blur*
Phi: WTF Joe? Only me?
Joe: Yep, since you are kinda good at words... *winking at Phi*
Phi: Great...*sigh*
Joe: Just work on it, buddy. Work on it.
Phi: *pouting*
Rob: Can I use my new Vater Drum Stick Chad gave to me yesterday? It has my
name on it. *vein *
Joe: Sure man.
Brad: Like, people can see it on the video? Duh...
Rob: That’s not my intention dude. I just wanna use it. Not because I want people

to see it! Like, duh... *imitates Brad*
Brad: Oh yeah? Then why you said there’s like, your name on that stick?

Huh? Huh??
Isn’t that like, obvious? You want people to see it.
Phi: Oh, great... *resting his palm on his head*
Rob: Just FYI, Brad!
Ches: Mike, dude. You sure Brad is acting like a grown up man? You pick up the wrong

fact dude.
Mike: Shut up Chester! You are hundred times worse then him!
Ches: But, still... *winking*
Mike: No, Brad never asks me to bring him food!
Ches: Oh yeah? NEVER?
Phi: Joe, tell me I’m in the kindergarten now.
Mike: Well, sometimes. *blushing*
Ches: So Brad DID ask you to bring him food right. *grinning*
Joe: I think we’re in some hospital for retarded. And yeah, you are one of them!

Ha-ha!
Phi: Don’t you ever think about starting it… *said it in a dark voice*
Joe: Ok, ok! I’m joking!
Mike: Ches, you are so goin’ to get...
Brad: Well, at least you don’t have to say like, “it has my f*g name on it” in

the first place.
Rob: What is wrong with you? I didn’t say that profanity in my statement just now

okay!
Phi: Guys, stop quarreling! We are Linkin Park! Not some sweet boy bands that

are easily get snubbed.
Joe: You remind me of some interview we had when people said we were some kind of

sweet boy band.
Rob: *the conversation suddenly caught his ear* Because all of us are good-looking.
That’s why. Remember the interviewer said so? Especially me.
Ches: No, she didn’t say ONLY you! She said all of us were. Wait, I think she

mentioned it to me.
Mike: Urgh, give me a break. *rolling his eyes*
Ches: Mikey? Don’t tell me you are jealous?
Mike: No, I’m not! Why should I?! *blushing* I’m a married man!
Joe: About making the vid, I’m thinking about using harnesses.
Mike: What does it do?
Ches: To strangle you I guess.
Mike: You... *interrupted by Brad*
Brad: Hey, know what? I don’t think the string will get hold of Rob coz he’s too

heavy!
Rob: Hey! You grasshopper!
Phi: Not again…
Joe: You know what Phi, if we come to think about this, I think this is how we

always stick together… No matter what happens. Look at them. Even when they

are fighting, they don’t really mean it.
Phi: Exactly how do you know? *looking amazed*
Joe: I just know. We are family.
Phi: Yeah, you fairly have a point there. Siblings fighting with each other…

Sometimes it can be a little key for us to enter a world of creating a

beautiful bond.
Joe: See, that’s why I pick you for our interview. You are really good at wording!

I’m so a diviner! Score for me! Ha-ha!
Phi: Hey! * frowning but finally realized what was happening and started to laugh

too* Yeah, let’s create a bond!

The room was still filled with their so-called battle of the words. Joe and Phi watched all four of them. Although they were acting like a 2-year-old kid, deep inside they love each other. Done by: FiffaLp

No comments: